• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

News,updates and more details

BamsBBQ

Some may know some may not but we have exciting news in our family
at about 8 weeks... as soon as i get the newer pic i will post it as well

rutdaf.jpg

We are due at about November 16th. At this time we do not want to know if its a boy or girl.

boys name for sure will be Jeffery Michael

girls first name will be Lily for sure as for the middle name we are heading towards Nevaeh...So Lily Nevaeh (Heaven spelt backwards)

We are so excited with this lil bundle coming. Amanda is considered to be at a high risk pregnancy because at 2 months she got into a serious car accident in which she fractured 3 vertebrae and the baby tore a little from the womb. Her womb is leaking a little fluid so she has to go in every 2nd day to get injections and fluids. i am not sure of the technical terms so we jokingly call it, "Her day to get topped up"..lol

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I love the name Lilly. Good pick and may God be with you in this endeavor. Congratulations.

BamsBBQ

i got vetoed on that name but i thought about it...or even Clay..lmao

mind you, Mrs Bam has been breaking in the unborn baby properly..she has been reading to the baby all about the Packers...good girl the missus is..lol

we already have either green or pink packer booties on standby...the baby WILL be wearing Packer attire when it leaves the hospital..lol

thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Congrats man! Nice work dude! :D

For sure??? I thought you might consider something like - .... oh maybe... Aaron?! :biggrin:

24gsg8n.jpg