• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I just might make it !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I set a goal for myself about 5 years ago that I would have all the major building / remodel work done in Panama and in Idaho before I turned 60 . The Barn/ shop is almost complete and will be by summer . I have a new Green house to build this year and also a implement/hay shed to biuild . I have one house to remove on the new property I bought and the old tack house is coming down within a month or so . Looks like I may get done this year if the old heart holds out .I might make it with 2 years to spare !!:smile:

After that it will just be fixin fences and increasing my hay fields !!!! Ohhh and huntin and fishin and lying around in Panama

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Get that greenhouse built and you will be able to eat while working on the other stuff. Wife is moving plants in my way while i am finishing up on my second one. She started another huge batch of vegetable plants this weekend and we have moved a bunch of the bigger tomatoes to the new one already. Have a few that are 28 inches tall already. Got beets and onions sprouted and carrots are coming along with lettuce.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
what is this about Al you are a grumpy old man you should only be allowed to post on the rants forum how is the krusty project comming you plan to have that one together by 65

snow dog

I set a goal for myself about 5 years ago that I would have all the major building / remodel work done in Panama and in Idaho before I turned 60 . The Barn/ shop is almost complete and will be by summer . I have a new Green house to build this year and also a implement/hay shed to biuild . I have one house to remove on the new property I bought and the old tack house is coming down within a month or so . Looks like I may get done this year if the old heart holds out .I might make it with 2 years to spare !!:smile:

After that it will just be fixin fences and increasing my hay fields !!!! Ohhh and huntin and fishin and lying around in Panama

Al, I am so happy for you :biggrin: