• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1967 Thiokol Spryte for sale **SOLD!**

Gadjet

I have a snowcat that has been sitting for a few years that I would like to sell. It has a rebuilt ford 200 six cylinder motor. All wheel bearings were replaced. Machine runs good but has a couple of flat tires and could use a little TLC.
Make offer.

Attachments

• cat 1.jpg
    cat 1.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 764
  • cat 2.jpg
    cat 2.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 717
  • cat 3.jpg
    cat 3.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 679

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: 1967 Thiokol Spryte for sale

Simple rules for using our Classifieds, these are intended for NON-COMMERCIAL sales between our members.

1. Prefix your ad with:
WTS: (Want To Sell) -> requires an asking price (do not place "best offer" ads on our Forums)
WTB: (Want To Buy)
WTT: (Want To Trade)
Free:
2. All ads require your location. You don't have to give your physical address, but should provide a reasonable location like your State, County and Zip Code. Due to transportation costs of some items, something for sale on the East coast may not be of value to someone on the West coast, or someone in one part of Europe may not want to pay freight from Alaska but might be willing to pay freight from Nova Scotia.

3. After your ad has been up for 24 hours you may 'bump' it 1x per day to keep it active. Unless you are answering specific questions do not bump your ad under the 24 hour period

4. We strongly suggests you post pictures in your ads. Do not have members "email you for pictures" If you have the pictures you must post them or simply state you have no pictures. This makes the ads easier for those who are viewing them.

5. Post your ad in the appropriate forum. You may link to auctions. You may link to ads placed on other sites. BUT if you choose to use this free service to our members you should have the complete advertisement on this forum in addition to any other place you list your item for sale.
5a. Be Civil with replies. People who reply to advertisements should keep comments related to the ad directly and no ad bashing! ex. "You're price is crazy high. What a POS, etc."
6. Close your thread once your item sells. Simply post to the end of the thread that the item has sold.

TomPa

GOLD Site Supporter

What does it have for the transmission and rear diff ?

Gadjet

I have been getting lots of questions about the rear end.Here is the best picture I have available for right now. Hopefully this helps.
It also has a 4 speed transmission with a new clutch. It is located outside of Glenwood Springs, Colorado,81601

Attachments

• cat 4.jpg
    cat 4.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 634

amrosla1

New here so I apologize for asking if this is still for sale and what are you thinking for a price?
Thanks

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

so there is one shifter,
is it next to the seat, or in the middle of the floor.

mtmudrunner

GOLD Site Supporter

Can anyone tell what rear end it has by looking at the picture, or what it might have given the year and model?

Thanks

Last edited:

mtmudrunner

GOLD Site Supporter

Looks like a oc4 differential to me.

I believe I read somewhere that in 67 they switched to a OC12 but I have 0 experience with these, had a tucker a while back but now back in the market for something again. thanks

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter

If the cover is on the top it’s an O.C. 12, C4 has it on the back. I can’t really tell by the picture on my phone

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

OC 4 in sprytes have the shifter tight to the seat, right at your side.

the B models generally had the shifter poking up through the center of the tunnel

OC 4 have drop boxes in sprytes.

If you are a snow cat driver OC 4 is fine. beat it, and You will be just like many oliver clark dozers. sitting looking for a pinion.

If you are a snow cat operator, You may find an OC 4 a very desirable find, as sticking a auto trans in front of it gives you lots of ratios to find just the right one.

$.02

mtmudrunner

GOLD Site Supporter

emailed him earlier and he said the cover on the rear end unbolts from the back so it must be a oc4?