• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Feel good moment

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We've been having a quiet Christmas this year so we got the idea to deliver a couple plates of cookies to those who are stuck working rather than being with their families. First stop was the ambulance station down the block. If they hadn't been able to respond as fast as they did I might not be here today. Second was the fire hall down the road. They invited us in and had my oldest sit in the truck for a picture. They remembered responding to my accident and we're appreciative to find out what happened afterwards.
ae46c4a80094b845be387c55706c8015.jpg

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Me nephew is a firefighter/paramedic and they do appreciate this stuff, especially the food part....LOL! Every year for Halloween his kids dress up as firefighters.