• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anybody have a Yamaha VMAX motorcycle?

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I totally understand where you're coming from. I have the goldwing sitting in the garage about 95% done. I haven't even looked at it in months because of chronic pain in my back and legs. Like you two wheel toys may be a thing of the past for me. I've been looking at trikes lately and not a huge fan of them.

I'm seriously looking into the can am spyder for sometime in the next couple years. Bike guys say it's not a bike. Car guys say it's not a car. I would classify it in the bike category myself but a branch off the bike tree since you're still out in the open air riding. The first ones that came out had a crotch rocket riding position. They heard the cry from riders and came out with a cruiser and also a touring model.

8c5c3cdb2f63172fab891a1ef6649670.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
The last Yamaha i had was a XJ550...it was chain driven and the newer 600 went to shaft driven.the late 1980's and early 1990's were a fun time....always wanted a FJ1300 but never got round to it.

Attachments

• Yamaha XJ550 81.jpg
    Yamaha XJ550 81.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 168

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, I have to be honest. Since I may not get to ride any more this year after next Wednesday, I rinsed off the ole HD Heritage and took it for a 70 mile cruise around some country back roads in my area. It's been so long since I've been on that bike I really forgot what it was like. I guess since 3 of the 4 HD motorcycles I've owned were old AMF shakers, that was the image and feel that has been stuck in my mind. Although it's no big cruiser by any means, I really enjoyed the ride on the Heritage and thought it was quite comfortable. Heck, different bikes for different moods, right? :smile: