• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

mini snowcat--cl.

searchtempest-----mini snowcat--for sale 2000.00--really cool----searchtempest format has changed-----its under new England

lot of work gone into creating that body for a homemade rig - more time spent making the forms than making the machine - cute rig, but so unstable I wouldn't want to take it off the pavement - lol

looks like he might have started with a pull behind cat cutter----when I built my twin track beer cooler its a lot of messing around to get everything to fit---my hydro. stat is in the frt.--and steering brakes ---motor is in the rear----and in between hydro tank and lines---and a belt from the rear to frt. to run hydro pump--and half the cooler stills hauls the beer

Attachments

• tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 073.jpg
    tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 073.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 259
  • tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 074.jpg
    tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 074.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 284
  • tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 075.jpg
    tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 075.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 277