• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SV-200 Bombardier sv-200 Vermont

that has been on before---when I called it was like 14 g----ouch-----it has a tiller and a blade----the blade is nice----the tiller is worth nothing---tillers are for ski hills---not grooming trails----its a 70s sv200-----8500 ?----just sayin-----we had a club/bar owner getting state funding in upstate ny buy a pb from a ski hill and they gave him a tiller with the deal---lol-----when he got done grooming WITH HIS TILLER looked like he was going to plant a garden

that has been on before---when I called it was like 14 g----ouch-----it has a tiller and a blade----the blade is nice----the tiller is worth nothing---tillers are for ski hills---not grooming trails----its a 70s sv200-----8500 ?----just sayin-----we had a club/bar owner getting state funding in upstate ny buy a pb from a ski hill and they gave him a tiller with the deal---lol-----when he got done grooming WITH HIS TILLER looked like he was going to plant a garden

I disagree somewhat. I use a drag almost 100% but have used a tiller many times for grooming snowmobile trails. If the snow is deep the tiller works real well especially in the beginning of the season when building snow bridges and you need to back up without unhooking the implement. If I was grooming ski trails then I would use the tiller 100% of the time as most do if they have the ability.