• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anti-Trump Protest

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
A buddy of mine came over last night.
He ask me if I wanted to go to an anti-Trump protest.
I replied, that since I voted for Trump (and I'm sure he did too), I thought he was crazy.
He said it would be fun. Having nothing else to do I decided to tag along.
He was right it sure was fun. We each got a new color TV during the riot and looting.
Excuse me, I mean during the peaceful protest. :ermm:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Nothing of the kind happening around here.
Not even in the larger cities that I've heard of.
I think Ohio is grateful for Donald Trump being elected as our next President.
-- although our Governor still has a burr up his ass.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Nothing of the kind happening around here.
Not even in the larger cities that I've heard of.
I think Ohio is grateful for Donald Trump being elected as our next President.
-- although our Governor still has a burr up his ass.

Nothing like that happened here either but it does make a good story!! :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Nothing like that happened here either but it does make a good story!! :yum:

You silly thing!

:yum:

Anywho.. here's the deal on Kasich.

Experts: Failure to back winner costly

-Mr. Kasich refused to endorse his party’s nominee, writing in the name of U.S. Sen. John McCain (R., Ariz.) at the polls. Mr. Kasich had said Donald Trump would not win Ohio and had no path to the presidency.

-He was proven wrong Tuesday by the New York billionaire’s unofficial margin of victory of 9 points in battleground Ohio and his poll-defying success in methodically putting together, stone by stone, a path to national victory that took him through critical and sometimes unlikely states like Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Wisconsin.

-Mr. Kasich’s only comment on the election results came in the form of a tweet: “The American people have spoken and it’s time to come together. Congratulations President-elect @realDonaldTrump.”

-His office did not make him available for an interview.

-Mr. Kasich had planned to give a speech today before the American Enterprise Institute in Washington — a speech predicated on an expected Trump loss — about where the GOP must go from there. That speech was canceled.
“All we’re supposed to say is there are no events scheduled with John Kasich,” said an AEI spokesman.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Politics/2016/11/10/John-Kasich-s-hopes-to-be-president-likely-dead.html

comments.. lol

238htj.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
But wait! there's more.
Donald Trump said that he'd refuse the annual salary that comes with being President.
He said he'd not accept it, that it wasn't a big deal for him.

Meanwhile Ohio has our fabulous authorized millions rainy day fund.
The one the good Governor boasted about that turned Ohio around.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
JFK and Hoover didn't accept salaries as President.

The jury seems to be out on whether Trump will or not.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
A buddy of mine came over last night.
He ask me if I wanted to go to an anti-Trump protest.
I replied, that since I voted for Trump (and I'm sure he did too), I thought he was crazy.
He said it would be fun. Having nothing else to do I decided to tag along.
He was right it sure was fun. We each got a new color TV during the riot and looting.
Excuse me, I mean during the peaceful protest. :ermm:

I went to the University of Michigan and got a coloring book and play doh. :yum::yum::yum: