• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1963 443-A "Katy"...Restore

Jeffsno27

Here is where we got today.

20160519_082647_resized_1.jpg

20160519_083600_resized_1.jpg

20160519_083609_resized_1.jpg

20160519_151849_resized.jpg

20160519_151859_resized.jpg

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Looks really good..can't believe the radiator and how it turned out. Can't wait to see the pontoons.

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Jeff. Hope you are feeling better. She sure looks good..keep'em coming.

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
It does look good! The rhino liner accents the orange really well. FYI there is winter snow advisory right now for the central mountains of Colorado. Hopefully some will be left when she is ready for her initial run.

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
FYI there is winter snow advisory right now for the central mountains of Colorado. Hopefully some will be left when she is ready for her initial run.

NAW, you be doing the "wax on, wax off" for months, followed by "WHO'S FINGERPRINTS ARE THESE?" before the snow sees the pontoons.

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
LOL! So true..btw how many warning shots are customary before insisting they not touch!

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
In that case I would forego a warning and rely on the principle of the three "S's"

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
it is great to see many different sno cats being restored and cared for, i think it is a very good thing, great job guys.

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
LOL! So true..btw how many warning shots are customary before insisting they not touch!
Park her on rubber mats. Hook fence charger to frame, ground return to either rebar or a wet electrode. Don't forget to turn off before you touch her.:whistling:

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
You be a sick puppy CT..looking forward to meeting you at McCall next year

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Jeff, The Tucker is looking great! I was just thinking about how nice the dash and wiring were coming together and thought about how bad the guy wiring it must need some time off later this year, maybe an all expense paid trip to beautiful Glade Park Colorado. Just an Idea.!! Any who nice job. Tom you are going to have a first class 443! Keep the photos coming so i can keep dreaming. Great Job.:clap:

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you Jeff ..it is looking great. I love the compass put in where that now unnecessary gauge was. Clyde is awesome!

Kyle.. I'll haul one of yours back with me when I go to pick mine up! Then Jeff and Clyde can bring yours back on that all expense paid trip!
We could take them Elk hunting!

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
OMG..those pontoons rock! Good call on the color scheme boys..I am so pleased with what you all have done. The interior looks awesome as well..Thank you!

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Jeff those windows are awesome. Well worth the wait..a good upgrade over the old ones. I love it.

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
:wow::wow:That is fantastic! I could not be more pleased. You and all the crew did an amazing job on her..I hope all the forum members take notice of the resource you have now made available to all of us classic Tucker devotees. This cat will live on for many more years! Thank you and all of the folks that worked on this project

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Too cool..the windows really opened up that back area and help it look more roomy.