• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ackerman to liquidate JCP at $12.90 mkt monday was $13.82

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
DW hated the makeover of JCP, and in spite whatever value was in their clothing offerings, she has boycotted JCP since the change. We park at the JCP entrance at the mall because it's centrally located in the mall, and we use the store as a cut through to get into the mall:biggrin:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
DW hated the makeover of JCP, and in spite whatever value was in their clothing offerings, she has boycotted JCP since the change. We park at the JCP entrance at the mall because it's centrally located in the mall, and we use the store as a cut through to get into the mall:biggrin:

The "makeover" has just about killed JCP. They have a small chance but they've lost many customers who will never return.

Jim

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
The "makeover" has just about killed JCP. They have a small chance but they've lost many customers who will never return.

Jim
I never hear my wife's friends mention JCP. What I hear is "We're going to Kohl's with our 30% off coupons. Wanna come?" The next sound I hear is female voices rapidly fading in the distance...with my wife in tow!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
JCP sucks. They sell shit. That's where that so called fancy belt came from my wife got me for Xmas. Didn't last a month. They sell shit.