• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1974 Cushman Trackster

vintagebike

I have a pretty nice running( well it ran a year ago) $1000 1974 Cushman Trackster waiting for me in Spokane Valley, Wa. Those of you that saw my shop in McCall know that I will not get to it soon. So if you are interested I can find and post some pictures. Steve

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
if you are in the midwest or east and headed west, I may have a load to deliver near where this machine is sitting.

vintagebike

One of my friends here in McCall found out I was selling the Trackster and he reminded my that he had first dibs.:unsure: So we will go up and drag it down to McCall as soon as the snow melts up in Washington. If he decides against it once he has a chance to see it I will repost. Sorry for the false alarm.
:whistling: Steve