• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

fargo cl.---?--must see cat

go to fargo cl. ---maybe mn. that's what is on Sno-Cat reg.---I have built some crazy stuff-----but this is different---price is not to bad 8000

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I had two still have one they were made for a company in Canada for the oil patch air ride suspension front and rear they use the Hagglund tracks the Canadian military was going to buy them and moved the company into a facility and then. The guy passed away and never went into production ( thats what I was told at least )

Mine has a 454 and automatic they are quite heavy ok for lake use wide open areas they also have independent brakes for tighter turns but normally steered by the skis

Attachments

• IMG_0638.JPG
    IMG_0638.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 285

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I know the guy who built them he tried his hand at manufacturing up here, he was building pickup mounted blowers. he built one for the city of anchorage it turned out to be a piece of crap, I remember him talking about those things, he had grand ideas of selling them to all the villages fro search and rescue. I guess when papa ted never came through with the money he closed shop packed up and went back to Minnesota.

thanks for posting the link-----not sure how to do it ---sure I could figure it out---but r snow is gone cats r parked so me and grandson took the rzr for chicken wings and beer for me