• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The official beverage thread

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
If I'm not drinking a Simple Black Coffee then I'm sipping a single malt.

Sam Adams Boston Lager goes down well on a hot day.

However, I don't wamt to appear un-sociable and miss any Opportunities so, I will also drink just about anything offered for free.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
If I'm not drinking a Simple Black Coffee then I'm sipping a single malt.

Sam Adams Boston Lager goes down well on a hot day.

However, I don't want to appear unsociable and miss any Opportunities so, I will also drink just about anything offered for free.

Franc, only you could resurrect a 10-year thread with penache. I'm not disagreeing with anything you said although I might substitute Miller's Genuine Draft instead of Sam Adams for warm weather consumption. :clap:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm a non drinker and don't get in liquor store very often. I visited one today and seen a
pocket shot. I had to ask what it was and why. was told it was for taking to theaters and other things. just a shot in a foil bag.
lots of new stuff if you don't go in the store much.
jim

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Franc, only you could resurrect a 10-year thread with penache. I'm not disagreeing with anything you said although I might substitute Miller's Genuine Draft instead of Sam Adams for warm weather consumption. :clap:
Actually this is well before my time here. I don't know why but it appeared on my screen via some computer glitch

As for the Millers. it's in the fridge for my dad. Occasionally, I do have one simply because if I'm working, it has a lower alcohol content and I can have two.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Not much of a beer drinker anymore. I like my coffee in the morning and through part of the afternoon. My evening drink, when I do indulge in an adult beverage is Jack Daniels, usually straight up, but sometimes on the rocks. :biggrin: