• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Note for all SMALL DOG owners ... please!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've owned 2 large Alaskan Malamutes and 3 almost as large Japanese Akita dogs. All are powerful animals. Also have owned a couple little Sheltie dogs and a tiny Maltese.

So I see both sides of the message below and have to admit, any small dog owner who doesn't control his dog is doing a major disservice to the dog and generally should be considered an idiot too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 124

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Furthermore, when little Mr. Bojangles is yapping mindlessly at the air in the wee hours of the morning, take his ass inside. He's an annoying little shit and bad things happen to annoying little shits yapping mindlessly in the wee hours of the morning.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Whenever I'm walking our Yorkie and see someone coming with a large dog I pick her up and carry her. I'm not willing to take any chances with either dog antagonizing the other. Personally, over the years, I have had many issues with all sized dogs while walking/running. No leash laws in the country and sometimes the back roads can be more dangerous then one would think. Canine mace is very effective and works fast and takes the fight right out of them without any permanent damage to the animal. Much easier on the animal then the small head cracker my buddy prefers to carry.