• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

and then the goblin showed up

fleamailman

"...thank you dear humans, but I feel that in the welcome to fleamailman we are missing a certain "je ne sais pas" here, and perhaps such terms like "wonderful" "amazing" "awesome" "stupendous" and "spectacular" might be loosely sprinkled together with other words like "magnificent" "fabulous" "incredible" "brilliant" etc to make a more welcoming welcome here..." he paused adding a proviso saying "...however if you feel that there are too many superlatives at this point, one could, at a pinch, omit one or two of them and still find that the text is little diminished in the truth it so clearly professes..." uttered the goblin somewhat humbly he felt

alien_dance.gif

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to Forums Forums Goblin.

LOL, I like him Doc, can we keep him please??? :biggrin:

fleamailman

Welcome to Forums Forums Goblin. LOL, I like him Doc, can we keep him please??? :biggrin:

"...yes do keep me please, and I promise to be a model goblin by it, perhaps think of me as one of you but moreso even..." went the goblin going MYAHAHAHA and guessing that squerly had to be a discerning female with a keen eye for goblins, then confiding "...and I bet you say that to all the goblins too, but I'm at your service here I guess, so tell me of your interests and you shall read about them if I can relate...", though by now it seemed that the late hour had finally caught up with the goblin as the night's passage slowly drifted towards his bedtime no doubt under a starlit sky and that ever winking moon, smiling back to squerly now the goblin just said "...you'll know where to find me upon my return here, as a livewriter is always on a journey to self it seems..."

0e843ad4dbbe42c1b0199a1c4173b7aa.jpg

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Intuitive power of deduction appears not be your strong point as I’m certainly not female. What does this mean to a goblin? Just this… Females will keep you warm, feed you regularly and tuck you in at night. Unlike myself who will require you change the oil in my car(s), sweep the patio and paint the trim on my larger-than-life house.

Also, if I’m going to go to vote for your continued presence on this fertile forumland, I’m going to insist on a bit more insightful effort on your part. Mistakes of this magnitude and nature will not be again permitted. Now straighten up and consider improving your goblin skills by attending a weekend or after hours gobbling class.

But I say this in a loving way… ;)

fleamailman

"...I stand corrected then, and would have not made that mistake had you started writing in third person to begin with..." mentioned the goblin thanking squerly for the warmly welcome though, then continuing "...no I remember that was born in a big house, and how I did all those household chores back then, so I promised myself that I would never own a house myself for that work you mentioned, moreover, europe belongs to an age before cars killed the distance, so most people don't drive around neither nor own a car even, but the upside if is that far fewer people become overweight considering that any excess weight they would that have on them they would then have to carry around if they don't do something about it...", whereupon the goblin raised his coffee cup high and said "...to us then, to those who would witness the passing of an age, yes this our age in posts now..."

4783bca8069f78147949252e8df9b74b.jpeg