• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday Danang Sailor!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Have a wonderful day, with your wife and whom ever. Another year bites the dust!

Happy Birthday Sailor!

Regards, Kirk

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday DS!!!!! :happybday:

Hope you have a fantastic day. :dancing: :thewave: :thewave:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
So,,
When is this "Old enough to know better" gonna kick in?:yum:

Happy Birthday buddy.:wow:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks all! :flowers: Sorry I didn't respond before ... lazy I suppose. :yum:

Slept late yesterday, relaxed with a book, and then went out to dinner with the whole family: Dragonfly Lady, both (!!) boys
(close to a miracle, that), and my stepsister. Prime rib with all the fixin's, a little shopping, then back home to the book and
early to bed. All in all, a nice relaxing day with family and a favorite author.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
So,,
When is this "Old enough to know better" gonna kick in?
:yum:

Happy Birthday buddy.:wow:

Actually, that happened years ago. However, it is still being overridden by the "Don't give a damn" thing! :w00t2:
Dragonfly Lady has pretty much given up hope.
:yum::yum:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I am sitting here trying to think of something witty and amusing to say about you making it through another year.

I've had 2 "small" Scotch so the best I can come up with is "Happy Birthday" .... and many more my friend!!!!! That's pretty pathetic and an total anticlimax but you know I mean it. :clap::clap::clap::clap: