• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy birthday to Danang Sailor!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Lollie reminded me he is now officially one those old guys. The ones the government worries bout!:whistling::yum: Hope you have a great day Bob.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday DS!!!!!!!! :happybday:

Hope you have a GREAT day!!!!! :dancing: :thewave: :beer:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy birthday DS!

I hope you get to play in all the snow you have that was supposed to come here to Iowa....:doh: But on the other hand we all need some more precipitation here in the mid West...

Have a good one!:biggrin:

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Way to go pal.:applause:
I know you cannot take credit for being born but,

You can be held responsible for everything since.:brows:
Make it worth the punishment.

Ya'll have a happy one

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks all! Dragonfly Lady, the boys, and I are going to celebrate a little tomorrow afternoon. Had some tentative
plans for today, but my sister had to put down one of her cats (renal failure). She doesn't handle these things well at all so
I spent a bit of time with her and the vet,
which kinda put a damper on things today.

Tomorrow I get to go to the range and see if I can still get sorta close to the center of the paper at least part of the time; what
else the family may have planned for me they won't say so if I
survive their ideas of "fun" I'll post back on Sunday. Personal
messages follow:

Mule -- The gummint has been worried about me for years! Something about a "bad attitude" ... whatever the bloody *%#!
that
means. :unsure:
Kirk -- The first round last week dropped 11 inches on the front lawn, but the next "big one" kinda fizzled with just
about an inch vs the 8-10 they predicted. But yeah, playing in it was fun. Gotta love 4-wheel drive!! :clap:
ETF -- You're right - no more birthdays, just anniversaries. Today was simply the thirty-sixth anniversary of my last real
birthday, the th
irtieth. :w00t2:
Franc -- No, I can't be held responsible. It never happened; even if it did happen no one can prove I was anywhere near
there at the time, and;
all the witnesses have mysteriously died off since then anyway. :ermm:

Again, thanks to all for the good wishes!! :flowers:

Leni

Since you were celebrating your birthday, every one of those bullets should have hit the bulls eye. (Or at least hit the target) :yankchain:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Since you were celebrating your birthday, every one of those bullets should have hit the bulls eye. (Or at least hit the target) :yankchain:

I'm not totally blind and palsied; here is the result of eight .40 JHP rounds at 15 yards, fired with approximately one second
between rounds. It should have been ten, but I let someone else take the last two shots (which are not shown in this
picture.) And no, it was not Dragonfly Lady! :biggrin:

Still good enough for this over-the-hill dude to give uninvited guests heartburn! :brows: [But, it was kind of embarrassing when
the local fire department showed up for the candles-on-the-cake bit!)

Attachments

• Target.jpg
    Target.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 31

loboloco

Happy birthday a little late, good shot group, and, by the way, I have some photographic evidence:whistling::whistling::yum:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy birthday a little late, good shot group, and, by the way, I have some photographic evidence:whistling::whistling::yum:

I'm scopophobic; must be some other guy. :brows::whistling: It wouldn't stand up in court anyway! :shifty::yum:

But thanks for the wish; it's appreciated! :clap:

Leni

[But, it was kind of embarrassing when

Wait till you get to my age. It's a four alarm. :flowers:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not totally blind and palsied; here is the result of eight .40 JHP rounds at 15 yards, fired with approximately one second
between rounds. It should have been ten, but I let someone else take the last two shots (which are not shown in this
picture.) And no, it was not Dragonfly Lady! :biggrin:

Still good enough for this over-the-hill dude to give uninvited guests heartburn! :brows: [But, it was kind of embarrassing when

I actually had that happen. Two years ago my cake set off the fire alarm at work. We were having aparty and when the phone rang (from the alarm monitor to verify) we were ignoring calls....... and they came.