• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Name this Snowcat

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Can anyone Identify this cat? No it is not a Bombi although it looks like one.
it was not produced in the US.

Attachments

• name cat.jpg
    name cat.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 817

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
A new version of the Cushman Trackster?

Guess not, this is the new one of those, bit noisy on the hydraulics...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX0y1rkKFG4"]TerraTrac Wildcat Tracked ATV - The new Cushman Trackster - YouTube[/ame]

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the one problem i see with the trackster track is the way it ramps down in the rear my snow machines would just dig in in reverse and get stuck trying to reverse out of a bad situation

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
the one problem i see with the trackster track is the way it ramps down in the rear my snow machines would just dig in in reverse and get stuck trying to reverse out of a bad situation

My Arctic Cat Bearcat widetrack looks the same until I put it I to reverse, the rear section of the track raises up so I can go in reverse for a long way, no idea how far, but never had issues backing up to where I wanted to.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
My Arctic Cat Bearcat widetrack looks the same until I put it I to reverse, the rear section of the track raises up so I can go in reverse for a long way, no idea how far, but never had issues backing up to where I wanted to.

Is that the articulating part that they talk about?

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
No not Trackster or a Artic Cat I know the company that made it. I am looking for the Model of it. come on across the pond people anybody remember this one? about late 70's earlier 80's

Cletis

Don't know what it is but it can't be comfortable. Looks like they are really "scrunched" in there!

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Is that an AXTRACK from across the pond in Austrailia???? Model would depend on gas or diesel?????? Thats my guess!!

No,not Axtrack

Ok What I know it was made by Prinoth but do not know the model thats what
we are looking for, possibly one of the first models ever made