• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Jello Shooters

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Can't say they are something I could get use to :ermm:. They sold a ton of them at the VFW Party last night . A $1 a shooter . I don't get what is so great about them???:unsure:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Can't say they are something I could get use to :ermm:. They sold a ton of them at the VFW Party last night . A $1 a shooter . I don't get what is so great about them???:unsure:

Then you didn't have enough of them. They'll sneak up on you like a crazy ex-girlfriend.

I don't really like them either. Supposedly they get you drunk pretty fast but that never happened to me. Plus, I'm not a big fan of Jello.

Jam

I agree with Big Al & Jackie. I'd much rather just drink the booze, and forgo the kiddie food.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I prefer drinks also. But at one buck a shot, it allows a person to 'get wild' without getting blitzed. From my personal observations, it takes a lot, a whole lot of jello shots the way they make them in a bar to get anyone loaded. So it is a money maker for the bars. Folks get to act wild and crazy and not get stew-pid drunk because of it. ie: do 5 jello shots and you barely notice them, do 5 tequila shooters and folks will have to tell you about the stew-pid chit you said and got into the previous night.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bill Cosby was the spokesman for Jello for years. Lots of commercials with him pitching J E L L O. :D

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No problem JB we all have those brain fart moments. :yum: