• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What every ST4 Owner should know

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you have a Snow Trac, Snow Master, or Trac Master the following threads wil contain valuable information:
VW Engine, this has valuable cooling information.
Tracks on/Tracks off , track stuff.
Brakes for Snow Tracks, Brake stuff.
Variator, just what it says.
Engine ID Lesson: gives all the models and variations.
VW Parts Lesson: Identification

Check it out.

teledawg

If you have a Snow Trac, Snow Master, or Trac Master the following threads wil contain valuable information:
VW Engine, this has valuable cooling information.
Tracks on/Tracks off , track stuff.
Brakes for Snow Tracks, Brake stuff.
Variator, just what it says.
Engine ID Lesson: gives all the models and variations.
VW Parts Lesson: Identification

Check it out.

To make it easier to get to these great threads by Lyndon on valuable ST4 information, here are links to each one of them:

VW Engine, this has valuable cooling information
Tracks on/Tracks off , track stuff
Brakes for Snow Tracks, Brake stuff
Variator, just what it says
Engine ID Lesson, gives all the models and variations.
VW Parts Lesson, Identification

Thanks again Lyndon for your great contiributions to global ST4/ST4B knowledge! :tiphat:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Fred, I was just in the process of making the links to each of those threads! Thanks! You just saved me a bunch of work!

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Bob Skurka and Teledawg for "fixin-up" the Linc's. I'd also like to thank Doc, the Forum Admin, Mtntopper, Boggie, Big Al and Mike of Snowcat Operations. Their combined team effort has without question made this forum the single most comprehensive collection of Snow Trac information ever assembled. John Muir would be impressed!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Snow Tracs, Schmoe Tracs, wait'll I get my Kristi kickin' snow in their windscreens!!! :moon:
I'd already be kickin' SnoOps butt if he could get that clown car outta the circus tent. :yum: