• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

watch this space...

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
... for another of Rusty's Creations!!! a full pictoral guide on how to make whatever im making. tune in to find out :D

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Better find Goldatron and brittneytron before you start slopping drinks! Now get on it!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
pics will be in order of the steps. i will start with ingredients needed.

ok well here we go. start by choppin the onions. wait, first, test the beer for highest quality. i use PBR to cook. its cheap, it tastes good, and...

ok next step. get a sauce pan and toss the onions in. (chop em however you want, i let em big, it doesnt matter.) add brown sugar. i didnt measure, just tossed some in. (thats how Rusty rolls.)

ok, now we are ready to add beer. test again, to make sure its good to go. dump a bottle in. let it boil for a while, being sure to stir from time to time.

boil till onions are cooked nicely

ok, by now your house should smell like a brewery adn the spouse is wondering what the hell you are doing. this means you are ready to simmer. let simmer for a while and watch the Red Green show.

be back later with the next few steps!

Attachments

• pup and cooking sausage 002.jpg
    pup and cooking sausage 002.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 82
  • pup and cooking sausage 003.jpg
    pup and cooking sausage 003.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 86
  • pup and cooking sausage 005.jpg
    pup and cooking sausage 005.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 81
  • pup and cooking sausage 004.jpg
    pup and cooking sausage 004.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 81
  • pup and cooking sausage 007.jpg
    pup and cooking sausage 007.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 81
  • pup and cooking sausage 008.jpg
    pup and cooking sausage 008.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 83
  • pup and cooking sausage 009.jpg
    pup and cooking sausage 009.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 77
  • pup and cooking sausage 010.jpg
    pup and cooking sausage 010.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 80

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
ok now we are ready for the snausage. we are gonna be cookin in the oven tonight, so crank that bitch up to 350.

k lets see...

alright, by now the onions should taste like candy.

so we are done cookin those, shut off the stove and get out the sauage.

drop er in a glass dish.

poke some holes in the sausage to ensure that the flavor from the onions brown sugar and beer get in there. be sure to poke on both sides as youll be flippin it over from time to time.

put the mixture in the pan right over the sausage, and toss it in the oven.

remember Rusty's motto for cooking: When in doubt, ADD MORE BEER.

cook till sausage is ready! and dont forget to flip from time to time to make sure that it cooks good and the flavors soak in nicely. now i am doing this as im writing it, so wait untill i am done and eating i shall give a review. this whole thread may have been a waste of time. we will see :biggrin:

Attachments

• sausage 2 001.jpg
    sausage 2 001.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 73
  • sausage 2 002.jpg
    sausage 2 002.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 73
  • sausage 2 003.jpg
    sausage 2 003.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 76
  • sausage 2 005.jpg
    sausage 2 005.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 73

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Your'e frying pan has a dent in it . Did someone bounce it off your little pee brain ???:w00t2:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Should have cut the sausage up in lengths to fit the dish. It cooks better with open ends and the juices soak in better.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Update on Rusty's behalf...

About half way through the eating process Rusty started getting stomach cramps and was rushed to A&E,whilst in the waiting room on come the two bob bit's and he rushed in to a toilet facility where he cried like a bitch as the sausage made a dramatic reappearance.

Lith went home and returned with a clean pair of pants whilst the Doctor applied for a court order banning Rusty from ever being allowed within 20 foot of gas/electric cooking device....he is also banned from un-cooked meat produce.

Poor Lith got a bollocking from social services for allowing a mentally challenged PA resident to be left alone in the Kitchen and the Fire chief said the chemicals available to the fire department were just not good enough to clear the foul odour which could linger until the new year.

Poor Lith needs a new frying pan and after all the hard work the Doctors and nurses put in i am sad to report that the sausgage never made it and was pronounced "DEAD" at 3:30am....the Doctor said"that was a waste of a good sausage, when will people learn",cause of Death is listed as second degree burns/mis-adventure.

Rusty is in the Dog house and is said to be sulking but stable.

Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We watched this space. We saw a sad cooking demo that never showed the finished product. Now where in the hell are the kids?:hammer::hammer:

Trakternut

I saw a waste of a perfectly good beer! :hammer:

However, I'm quite sure the amount of beer put in the food pales in comparison to the amount Rusty "sampled" during the preperation thereof. :whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
ok now we are ready for the snausage. we are gonna be cookin in the oven tonight, so crank that bitch up to 350.

k lets see...

alright, by now the onions should taste like candy.

so we are done cookin those, shut off the stove and get out the sauage.

drop er in a glass dish.

poke some holes in the sausage to ensure that the flavor from the onions brown sugar and beer get in there. be sure to poke on both sides as youll be flippin it over from time to time.

put the mixture in the pan right over the sausage, and toss it in the oven.

remember Rusty's motto for cooking: When in doubt, ADD MORE BEER.

cook till sausage is ready! and dont forget to flip from time to time to make sure that it cooks good and the flavors soak in nicely. now i am doing this as im writing it, so wait untill i am done and eating i shall give a review. this whole thread may have been a waste of time. we will see :biggrin:

Ahhhhhhhh!! I liked the tutorial, but want to see the finished dish! :yum:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
The funeral was held today for the sausage....it's the second cremation for the poor bugger in one week:yum::yum::yum: