• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

IMP owners How deep' Have you gone

andyv916

Hi there , So far I have had my 1404 in 20" of fresh powder but this weekend I might see 3-4 Feet . My question to you is how deep have you used your IMP`s and have you ever been stuck ? Thanks for your responses.

Thebartman

Very deep. Stepped off the track and sunk to my waist, never touched bottom. After that I mash down a pad to stand on before getting out.
Never really stuck, but dropped off a cornice once and couldn't climb back out over it. I carry a scoop shovel and had to dig down to make a more gradual ramp to climb up on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 157

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a wide track 1404, the machine generally floats pretty good.

I the person sink like a rock.

I have had a couple incidents of steep incline and not enough weight where I have to tack a bit to climb.