• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

NE hammered again last night.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We in W PA got hammered again last night. It's been a daily occurrence and we can't take too much more as the ground is saturated and now everything is causing flooding.

House stayed pretty dry but there’s water in the out-buildings.

The creek in the back yard did all it can at over 10-million gallons per hour but that wasn’t enough and it came over the banks.

Looking across the creek, 3 trailers are in sight this morning but aren’t where they were parked before the storm.

The bridge across the creek is completely gone. I’ll look for it downstream next week.

A driveway washed out and between that and the creek overflow, probably 20 tons of stone are gone.

Creek debris (logs and such) are in the yard.

Can’t get to the structures on the other side of the creek to see how they fared.

When are these daily T-storms with heavy rain going to end?!?!?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Heavy rains here daily since last Friday. Scattered. Drove through torrential down pour Sunday but when I got home it was completely dry there. But all seem to get their turn with the down pours, just not at the same time.

Forecast shows showers daily for the next week. And with the storm hitting Houston today it's path will send more rain right up our alley. Hits ETF first, then me and then you BC.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm working for a place in Houston right now so I'm getting company correspondence on what's going on. They're expecting another flooding like what happened to them on Memorial Day weekend which flooded the entire city.

They're having non-essential employees work from home for at least the morning until they actually find out how bad it's really going to be.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We lost a big limb last night. There were roads closed all around due to high water or downed trees.

Jim