• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS Bombardier Trailer, Vancouver Bc

rrank

My brother dragged this trailer out of the bush a couple of weeks ago and I would like to see it go to a good home, I've been searching around the internet and my best guess is that it's a 63 double d tank trailer from the forest service.
I have no idea of its value, I'm thinking that its rare do correct me if I'm wrong.
$1000 reasonable?

Randy

Attachments

• IMG_0208-1.jpg
    IMG_0208-1.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 705
  • IMG_0203-1.jpg
    IMG_0203-1.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 693
  • IMG_0207 2-1.jpg
    IMG_0207 2-1.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 689

the old trucker

My brother dragged this trailer out of the bush a couple of weeks ago and I would like to see it go to a good home, I've been searching around the internet and my best guess is that it's a 63 double d tank trailer from the forest service.
I have no idea of its value, I'm thinking that its rare do correct me if I'm wrong.
$1000 reasonable?

Randy

Looks same as this one... It was towed around behind a muskeg.

PICT0900.jpg

rrank

Thanks for the reply, that's definetly the same trailer, the info is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

timandkim

that is a reasonable price as long as its usable , to anyone with a muskeg its worth that . we wanted one for a long time however when hauling water by the hour there no advantage in pulling a tank and carry a tank . but for taking hunters into the bush to there hunting camps on wet years when they cant get in themselves it can be billed out for extra and can be a real little money maker . hope you find a buyer its sure worth a grand
Tim

rrank

The trailer is 11'8" in length including tongue and 7'2" wide, I did'nt see a vin# but I'll take another look on the weekend.