• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Holder had a role in bombers release

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Did the White House Lobby for Lockerbie Bomber's Release?

The U.S. government appears to be complicit in the early release of convicted Lockerbie bomber Abdel Baset Ali Mohmed al-Megrahi, who in 2001 had been sentenced to spend the rest of his natural life in a Scottish prison. However, Megrahi was released and allowed to return to Libya last year when it was made public that he was allegedly terminally ill with cancer and expected to live only three months. Megrahi is still alive in Libya, and some experts maintain that he could live another decade in his native country.
Documents surrounding the matter that were recently made public reveal that the U.S. government considered "compassionate release" in Scotland -- where Megrahi was imprisoned -- more acceptable than a transfer to Libya, where he remains a free man. Not surprisingly, Attorney General Eric Holder was involved in this correspondence. What is surprising is why compassion had to be considered at all for the terrorist who was responsible for the murder of 270 people. Perhaps it's just another example of Barack Obama's outreach to the Muslim world to help them understand their "contributions" to society.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
It was considered to be a better reason than other given by the Scots. None where acceptable but since we have no power of Scotland then that would be the easiest to swallow grounds. Now with that said if any US government official from either side of the isle had any control they would of rather seen him put to death I'm sure.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Interesting , Hell I thought they were blaming BP , but of Coarse one hand washes the other when their all in cahoots together :ermm:. Allway some horse & pony show going on to distract WTF is really happening with these commy pricks You smart mother fuckers voted in & I aint just talking one side . :hammer:

That being said , I mean no offence to anyone one either side as i,m as much to blame , just took me a little longer to pull my head outa my ass & give a damn anymore .

You can bet yer ass I wont miss another election . Problly dont help much but i,ve been burning up the phonelines , writing letters ( My wife does it for me so it sounds at least halfass intelligent ) & sending emails to any body I can think of that might listen . These are just my opinions & I,m sure nobody really gives a damn anyway . :biggrin:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Just think carefully before you vote and find out all the facts, not the BS out there. You very well might be really surprised at where it will lead you. With that said before you accuse the current administration look a little at the history of the oil patch boys and who is and was really in cahoots with who. It might be an eye opener with someone that can think for themselves instead of following the rest of the lemmings. At any rate nothing better than a really informed voter as that is good for the country regardless.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Interesting , Hell I thought they were blaming BP , but of Coarse one hand washes the other when their all in cahoots together :ermm:. Allway some horse & pony show going on to distract WTF is really happening with these commy pricks You smart mother fuckers voted in & I aint just talking one side . :hammer:

That being said , I mean no offence to anyone one either side as i,m as much to blame , just took me a little longer to pull my head outa my ass & give a damn anymore .

You can bet yer ass I wont miss another election . Problly dont help much but i,ve been burning up the phonelines , writing letters ( My wife does it for me so it sounds at least halfass intelligent ) & sending emails to any body I can think of that might listen . These are just my opinions & I,m sure nobody really gives a damn anyway . :biggrin:

Reading between the lines, I take it that you do not fully approve of our present administration. :yum::yum::yum:

Cowboy, I love you man. There's no pretense about you. You see it as you see it and lay it out there and damn them all. More power to you bro'. :respect::respect::respect:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Reading between the lines, I take it that you do not fully approve of our present administration. :yum::yum::yum:

Cowboy, I love you man. There's no pretense about you. You see it as you see it and lay it out there and damn them all. More power to you bro'. :respect::respect::respect:

ThankYou Frank , that means a lot coming from You :respect::beer: