• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

classic gaming

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
ok who here, (besides me, i know i cant be alone on this vast forums of miscreants,) loves classic gaming? atari, colecovision, SNES, NES N64, you know the drill. post your favorite game and system! its hard to choose, i know, im working on mine right now lmao:clap:

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Colecovision and also the sega master system which was the system before the Genesis, and compared with the original Nintindo except it had better graphics and the games were harder to beat. Can't play these days because of Arthir...

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
ahhh that sucks! i remember sega. sonic was mucho-funsies. i remember they system, i do not remember the name, but it was the sega that accomodated both the cartridge and the cdrom games. i really liked that.