• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

One more week ??

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I hope that is all it takes to finish up my little restoration project that I started back on 8/2/2011 for a friend . What started as a simple foundation under a old home has ballooned into a full blown restoration . I been out of town 5 days a week living on the job site . Never is a day less then 10 hours . Thursday night was the worst as I torn out the bathroom floor and the old old house dipped to about 25 degrees that night . It was 33 degrees in the house that morning . I about froze my butt off . New floor has been reinstalled now and the old cast iron 50,000 :sad:POUND bath tub has been reinstalled too . How in the hell did those old plumbers move those heavy SOB's around ??:sad::sad:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
. New floor has been reinstalled now and the old cast iron 50,000 :sad:POUND bath tub has been reinstalled too . How in the hell did those old plumbers move those heavy SOB's around ??:sad::sad:

they where young plumbers when they installed the first go around:yum: