• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Looking for more good snowcat photos for paintings!

AdkSnowcat

Please! I got one today. I'll start it pretty soon. I could really use some more snowcat photos! (I just completed a week long outdoor oil painting workshop. I learned to use a palette knife. I put a few of my new paintings below. This outdoor work should help my snowcat painting backgrounds.) Thanks!!!

DesertCat.JPG

SplitRail.JPG

HammackTree.JPG

MountainField.JPG

AdkSnowcat

Wow, that's a really nice shot!!! Thanks!

Is that Colorado? Could it be New Mexico? I've only been through twice. I want to see more of the state next time!

What year Tucker! Looks like a really nice one.

Last edited:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Northern NM,up near Chama,still exploring but my friend who owns the cat was seriously injured (fell off a building:doh:)he may need to sit out a season of skiing and be stuck driving the Tucker(bummer for him:whistling:)but more skiing for me:clap:. he is doing well and just got out of the last surgery to repair his shoulder and is already walking after braking his hip and some vertebra so things are looking great for a full recovery....

long story but its all good now.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
these should keep you going for a bit some from iditarod and soe from other trips out side of nome sorry krusty owners subject matter is a bit lopsided

Attachments

• safety fuel  run 005.jpg
    safety fuel run 005.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 447
  • iditarod 11 001.jpg
    iditarod 11 001.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 434
  • second mission 001.jpg
    second mission 001.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 466
  • safety fuel  run 002.jpg
    safety fuel run 002.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 446
  • second mission 026.jpg
    second mission 026.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 423
  • first run of 2011 003.jpg
    first run of 2011 003.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 436
  • ice henge 005.jpg
    ice henge 005.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 614

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Some more of a Snow Trac.

Christmas2010047.jpg

Christmas2010036.jpg

Christmas2010041.jpg

I might be interested in a painting as well.....

Regards, Kirk

AdkSnowcat

Great photos!!! Thank you! I bet they'll make some nice paintings! I now have about twenty paintings of various subjects to do. I feel a binge coming on! Yahooo.