• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Email from Mom

mak2

Subject: It has begun...Refuse new coins!

True Americans will refuse these

It has begun...Refuse new coins!
REFUSE NEW COINS
This simple action will make a strong statement.

Please help do this.. Refuse to accept these when they are handed to you.

I received one from the Post Office as change and I asked for a dollar bill instead.

The lady just smiled and said 'way to go' , so she had read this e -mail.

Please help out..our world is in enough trouble without this too!!!!!

U.S.Government to Release New Dollar Coins

You guessed it
'IN GOD WE TRUST' IS GONE!!!
If ever there was a reason to boycott something, THIS IS IT!!!!

DO NOT ACCEPT THE NEW DOLLAR COINS AS CHANGE

Together we can force them out of circulation..

Please send to all on your mailing list!!!

In GOD we trust!

My Mom gets all worried about his kinda stuff. I think that is why I run out of patients so quickly with the Wing Nuts stupid stuff.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Personally I wouldn,t worry about it , I would just melt the coins down & make something usefull out of them , Which would normally be considered illegal . :w00t2:

But then again if they want to change the rules , all bets are off , IMO :whistling: . But Yes I get your point & agree . :biggrin: . Bob

mak2

Excelllent job PG. My Mom and her friends never fact check, they just beleive. I will tell her it was a mint error but she wont beleive me cause I am getting awful liberal (according to her).

Treefriend

Banned
Shucks! I was hoping it was true. We spit in Gods face when we

stamp the lie "In God we trust" on our money. This nation has zero

trust in any kind of god so the print it on our money is a falsehood.

mak2

My point was the blind following of some of the wing nuts. Just like with health care, birth certificates and on and on. Just silly mindless stuff. But it scares them and they dont have enough sense to think things through. Then they turn on Beck and see Hitler in the back ground or Rush calling him Chavez just scares them sensless.

Treefriend

Banned
My point was the blind following of some of the wing nuts. Just like with health care, birth certificates and on and on. Just silly mindless stuff. But it scares them and they dont have enough sense to think things through. Then they turn on Beck and see Hitler in the back ground or Rush calling him Chavez just scares them sensless.

Agreed. That sort of sheeple mentality is the laziness that allows unscrupulous people

like Limbaugh and Beck to gather power and have undue influence.

It is almost impossible to believe that a draft dodging drug addict, suspected

pedophile like Rush could rise to the head of the republican party.

mak2

Right now, week in review Rush (on in the background) is talking about Hitler and Castro going after the middle class and the elderly (read healthcare) to get rid of them. That is from this week. I am telling you he borders on hate speech.

Treefriend

Banned
Right now, week in review Rush (on in the background) is talking about Hitler and Castro going after the middle class and the elderly (read healthcare) to get rid of them. That is from this week. I am telling you he borders on hate speech.

He knows how to feed on peoples phantom fears in ways that increase his

power...an emotional vampire.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
How come my money doesn't look anything like that?

loonie.jpg
twoonie.jpeg

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Excelllent job PG. My Mom and her friends never fact check, they just beleive. I will tell her it was a mint error but she wont beleive me cause I am getting awful liberal (according to her).

Boy do I feel stupid ,:whistling: Hell I thought you were being serious Mak2 , I,m sure glad that snopes once again cleared it up to be a false report .

Just amazes me that most folks beleive the crap they find on the internet to be true or false . But if Snopes says it , It must be true :sad: . I find the national enquirer to be about as correct as any off the crap thats posted on the internet , at least more entertaining . :yum:

Just seems odd to me Nobody ever questions whats being said & take it for fact . No matter who might be behind the sites in question or their religious or political beleifs .

Once again everybodys entitled to their opinion . I just find very few that has or shares their own opinions , right or wrong . Its just easier to google something then Copy & paste a link till it fits your agenda . Just My opinion . Bob

mak2

Sorry Cowboy, I wasnt trying to trick you. I think most good honest people have a tendency to think everyone is good honest people. Pisses me off they scare my Mom and probably a million others like her.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry Cowboy, I wasnt trying to trick you. I think most good honest people have a tendency to think everyone is good honest people. Pisses me off they scare my Mom and probably a million others like her.

NP Mak2 , But I do apreciate the reply . :biggrin: . I,m just perty new to these types of discusions . If I was smarter , which I aint , I,d stay out of them . :yum: . Bob

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
NP Mak2 , But I do apreciate the reply . :biggrin: . I,m just perty new to these types of discusions . If I was smarter , which I aint , I,d stay out of them . :yum: . Bob
Nonsense Cowboy.
All your posts are nice to read and have value. :flowers:

mak2

Yep, join in Cowboy. Bet you are smarter than you think you are, and sometimes I aint near as smart as I think I am. Just so it is fun.