• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Movie: "This must be the place" w/Sean Penn

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
AWFUL.

REALLY BAD.

Lasted for about 15 minutes. Not sure why I lasted that long. Sean Penn is an aging rocker, dresses like a old transvestite, talks like a girl, but plays a hetero character. Not well.

Get a hammer, smash the DVD, then return it to the rental store with a bill for your labor costs and gas to get to/from the store.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the heads-up but I wouldn't even watch a movie with him in it.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the heads-up but I wouldn't even watch a movie with him in it.

I didn't pick the movie. In fact I was sitting in the easy chair with a short glass of Jim Beam Signature bourbon when it was brought into the house and put into the DVD player. I am not to blame.

And I did not suffer through much of it before expressing my displeasure.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Sean Penn is a overpaid no talent idiot . Why would anyone watch anything that POS was in . :sad:
Bob, it would be better to pour a glass of fine Whiskey and watch the test pattern on the TV set than that loser .