• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fordson snow-motor

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
That is amazing ! I would love to find one of those .
Thanks again !

snowbird

Thanks for that interesting video clip. I wonder what OSHA would think about those un-shielded drive chains and what ASPCA would say about beating that horse in the deep snow?
Creative talents...wow!

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
Great find! I have seen the Fordson tractor many times but never the Chevrolet Snow-Motor.........that is cool !

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
some one once tried the same concept to cross the bering streight but it didn't work in in our snow up here and also didn't work wel at getting over the pack ice too but the concept was sound the idea was if it hit water it would still float

aksnocat

There's a Fordson like that in front of the Pioneer Aviation Museum at Pioneer Park in Fairbanks, Alaska.

Not a great photo, but the only one I could find. See it sitting on the ground below the airplane (Twin Beechcraft)?

Attachments

• pioneeram.jpg
    pioneeram.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 443

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
There's a Fordson like that in front of the Pioneer Aviation Museum at Pioneer Park in Fairbanks, Alaska.

Not a great photo, but the only one I could find. See it sitting on the ground below the airplane (Twin Beechcraft)?
thats a beach 18 quite a few of them still flying around the state