• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Hillary Clinton stamp

working woman

Site Supporter
The US Postal Service created a stamp with a picture of Senator Hillary Clinton to honor her potential achievements as the First Lady of our nation. In daily use, however, it was shown that the stamp was not sticking to envelopes.

This enraged Senator Clinton, who demanded a full investigation. After a month of investigating, a special commission published the following findings:

*The stamp was in perfect order.
*There was nothing wrong with the glue/adhesive.
*People were spitting on the wrong side.

Attachments

• stamp.jpg
    stamp.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 139

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Gatorboy said:
Uh, a stamp costs 39 cents -- DOH!

Amazing. That machine in my office just puts postage on the envelopes for me and I don't even pay attention to what it costs; I have to send the letter anyway. I just take that cool little machine to the post office every month or so and they fill it back up with this magic stuff and tap my business credit card for doing so.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well this isn't a stamp, but it is funny!

Attachments

• unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 106

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
do you mean the menu or the "drive thru". that is one brave KFC operator there.

DAP

People don't usually spit on stamps, they lick them. Hillary finally gettin some good licks!

HarryG

Here's a couple of the old gal. :yum:

Attachments

• hillary_psycho.jpg
    hillary_psycho.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 89
  • or40ut.jpg
    or40ut.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 91