• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

tab key..shift?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
What is it that I hit accidentally that knocks me off line?
Every once in a while, I sit here typing like a maniac, then it's ohhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooo Windows Is Shutting Down, No Saving .. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol:ohmy::chris:grrrrrrrrrr and arrrrrrrrrggggggghhh!!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Now, for a more serious answer...

You may have a Fn key near your shift or ctrl key. Fn in conjunction with another key may be mapped to your computers 'hibernate', 'standby', or 'shutdown' feature. So, you may be accidently pressing Fn instead of shift/ctrl with another key.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Now, for a more serious answer...

You may have a Fn key near your shift or ctrl key. Fn in conjunction with another key may be mapped to your computers 'hibernate', 'standby', or 'shutdown' feature. So, you may be accidently pressing Fn instead of shift/ctrl with another key.
By George, I think he's got it!
I need to stop typing so fast.
It's your fault my fingers get all wild anyway, Bobcat... RawRR!!:rolf2:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
:hide:

Attachments

• fat_fingers_1.gif
    fat_fingers_1.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 62