• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Truth about Peter Strzok

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now it makes sense. This dude is a plant in the FBI simply to stop Trump.

Time for jail time for all connected to this traitor. Time to pull out the stops and round up the D.C. deep state and jail each and every one of them who have misused their Government positions, the POS's.. :hammer:

I am so tired of this garbage. Lets make examples out of these idiots for the good of future generations.

Regards, Kirk

rugerman

Looks like the fbi needs a major purge starting at the top and going as far down as needed or just trash the whole thing , way too much crap going on in a government law enforcement agency that is not supposed to be a political body but in reality it is and dirty as hell.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
This is mindboggling. Apparently he is not an FBI agent at all, per se. He is a cover operative who is placed wherever he is needed to perform his dirty deeds. In this case, put in the FBI to ensure a Hillary victory.

Deep State is scrubbing but the internet is forever.

Unbelievable.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/expos...s-obama-and-brennans-envoy-to-iranian-regime/

Now it makes sense. This dude is a plant in the FBI simply to stop Trump.

Time for jail time for all connected to this traitor. Time to pull out the stops and round up the D.C. deep state and jail each and every one of them who have misused their Government positions, the POS's.. :hammer:

I am so tired of this garbage. Lets make examples out of these idiots for the good of future generations.

Regards, Kirk
If this is even vaguely true, prison time will not be sufficient. A hard cleansing of absolutely everyone involved will be needed; injections of curative doses of copper and lead would seem to be a proper prescription. A bit extreme? Perhaps so, but these parasites and their Democrat/Progressive ilk are trying to destroy this country!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure."
Thomas Jefferson

rugerman

At this point in time I believe that the whole fbi needs to be shutdown, fire them all and start over from top to bottom, no retirement, no pension, fired with no benefits, you can’t tell me that the folks in the fbi didn’t have a clue that this crap was going on, I mean they are supposed to be the elite investigating force in the USA.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
At this point in time I believe that the whole fbi needs to be shutdown, fire them all and start over from top to bottom, no retirement, no pension, fired with no benefits, you can’t tell me that the folks in the fbi didn’t have a clue that this crap was going on, I mean they are supposed to be the elite investigating force in the USA.

Use our military to seize FBI head quarters. Let them remove the evidence, and turn it over to a secure party.

Then throw the top echelon of FBI officials into Federal prison. End of story.

Regards, Kirk