• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Camping time

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
The summer Salmon run has just started in our area. This weekend I plan to try to get out and do some salmon fishing for the first time in 25 years .
Most of the items we needed for the camp trailer have arrived so now its time for the little lady to pack up the camper with all the little things she needs and we hit the road soon . First trip is a short 3 day trip over the mountains about 30 miles to a river that is filled with trout . We found a spot along the river where the 36 ' trailer will fit nicely . Just us ....no other campers . the dogs will love it . :smile:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i camped 1 time as an adult. so glad there was vodka to get me through. that was plenty. hafta say, fishin' rocks, tho- we fished often w/ my Pap.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Be careful Al! You might find you start to like taking it easy. Or even worse the wife might like it.:clap::clap:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Allen nothing like kicking back on the bank of the river with an ice cold PBR.