• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

McCallin' All Cats 2017

2t2

I just purchased a 1968 Snow-Trac ST4 and am planning on attending. I will be the rookie in town and am excited about the event.

Northcoast

GOLD Site Supporter
Room booked,looking forward to seeing my fellow snowcat fans. It's the only time I don't have people ask "why do you have that?"

vintagebike

BIG Ranch visit

I went out this afternoon to the 500 acre ranch, off Hwy 55 between New Meadows and McCall, that will be hosting our Sunday events- 300ac of open, rolling fields, trails and hillocks and 200ac of mixed open and dense forrest. The new owners and their ranch manager are excited to be having us. Look for a BBQ and the Famous Pink Pontoons Traveling Circus. Imagine what it will look like with 4-5 ft of snow like it had this last February. This is where the drone pilots can have some fun. Cross Country skiers too. All the cattle have left for the winter. McCall Crew (sorry the "run" pointers will not work, these are screen captures since I could not load the complete videos)

IMG_8781.PNG

IMG_8782.PNG

Last edited:

vintagebike

Idaho Snow Machine permits

We still have a few "free to the first 30 participants" permit spots left. McCall Crew

IMG_8787.JPG

This never gets old

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations and Thank you on the epic save VintageBike. My crew will be sneaking in on the 22nd. If all goes according to plan I'll be convoying in with WakeUp Call as well. Lookng forward to it!!

vintagebike

Lost Cat

Has anyone seen this Trackmaster? It belonged to the resort facilities manager of one of our McCallin' 2017 ski area locations. Last seen in 15-20 years ago in Colorado. Steve (Opps, sideways. A little help?)
IMG_0174.jpg

nikos

Re: Lost Cat

Vintagebike
Has anyone seen this Trackmaster? It belonged to the resort facilities manager of one of our McCallin' 2017 ski area locations. Last seen in 15-20 years ago in Colorado. Steve (Opps, sideways. A little help?

Attachments

• IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 342

Logger1965

GOLD Site Supporter
Ok, I'm in all reserved at the Best Western for the 23-27, be there Thursday morning ready for the fun and games to begin!!!

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Lost Cat

Vintagebike
Has anyone seen this Trackmaster? It belonged to the resort facilities manager of one of our McCallin' 2017 ski area locations. Last seen in 15-20 years ago in Colorado. Steve (Opps, sideways. A little help?
steve
I seen a picture of one like it in the classifieds

Sno-Surfer

We're going, four of us with sno cat in tow. Reservations booked Thursday - Sunday and hoping to squeeze every bit of fun out of this! I can barely wait, just ask my kids. Heck I can barely wait for a bit more snow. (Almost frosty here this morn and the ski area has about 9" so far)
Back from Maui, tan is fading fast, summer boards are put away and winter boards getting ready. Focused on winter now. :biggrin:
Sounds like a great crew going to this. Looking forward to meeting you all, looking forward to snow!!:clap:

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
(Bulls Eye) if you know what Im talking about you can come along. Bring you own

vintagebike

Added to Sunday events

We have added a new event to "Sunday on 500 Acres". A Frisbee Snow Golf Accuracy contest with amazing prizes :w00t2: for adults and kids. We will have our Kitten "Li'l Cat" shagging the discs. As you can see the games are sponsored by The Pink Pontoons Traveling Circus. McCall Crew
kitten.jpg

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Added to Sunday events

We have added a new event to "Sunday on 500 Acres". A Frisbee Snow Golf Accuracy contest with amazing prizes :w00t2: for adults and kids. We will have our Kitten "Li'l Cat" shagging the discs. As you can see the games are sponsored by The Pink Pontoons Traveling Circus. McCall Crew
View attachment 87002

Thats one cute Kitten

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
Vintage Bike

If possible on the "23rd" should you know of a location where I can do some plinking away from the crowd ? That would be awesome . Let me know.. Got love the Idaho outdoors

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Vintage Bike

If possible on the "23rd" should you know of a location where I can do some plinking away from the crowd ? That would be awesome . Let me know.. Got love the Idaho outdoors

I believe that the McCall Crew has done a fantastic job with all that they have planed and put together. The addition of another event seems like we are asking too much. I am fine without the biathlon event. My $.02

TomPa

GOLD Site Supporter
Always up for burning a lil powder while in the powder. Still going to be a great event with or without

KT3survivor

very interested in this. . . no idea what my employment situation will be so I cant commit yet but its something for me to aim at.

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Leon You got one up north of ya going to roll right past ya to McCall !

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
I am beginning to think the snow cats in the Whistler BC area never travel for an outing ?

vintagebike

Movin' towards February

With the election behind us :wink: with many folks looking to a brighter future it is time to firm up your plans. Everyone here in Idaho asks me "how many Snow Cats are coming to McCall?" I say 50-75. We can handle that and more! So, jet your carbs for 5000-7500 ft, check you batteries and adjust the tracks. When this all goes great look for a yearly event here:w00t2:. Reduced rate rooms are still available at the Hunt Lodge and the Best Western with cozy cabins and RV space at the McCall RV Resort. Here is a shot of Payette Lake and the nearby mountains taken today from 5500ft and about 32•.
IMG_8850.jpg

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
We are looking for suggestions for fun things, games and special happenings that you do (or maybe don't ) want to see during the 4 day event coming to McCall, Idaho February 23-26 , 2017. We hope to see 50+ cats! ?????
Steve and crew
A. Tucker, here is the dates of the McCall, Idaho snow cat get together...