• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Spryte 1200-B headlight and track parts

barnstormer

Hello all!
I recently aquired a '68 Spryte from a ski area boneyard in the northeast. Her headlights have been stolen and someone mentioned that they thought the lights were the same as some truck headlights. Does anyone know a part number (not a Thiokol number) for these?

Also, she's a runner but her sneakers are shot. I am looking for a complete set of 26" tracks but don't really want to spend $20,000.

Thanks,
Dan

Attachments

• P1111081.jpg
    P1111081.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 471

ben2go

There's the bezels.I believe the lights themselves are standard HI/LO three prong 7 inch round sealed beam headlights.They can be purchased at an auto parts store.Prices is around $7 to $15 depending on brand and store.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
if those are the small round head lights than the the low beam will be a high low small bulb but your high beam bulb would be a 2 prong bulb which if you add a relay to the high beam you can substitute it with a par 46 aircraft landing light or a par 46 spotlight bulb.

barnstormer

I didn't even get to belting...the price I saw for grousers was over $100 each. There are 72 per side and I need most of them!

Peanutbutter

Hi, did you ever find groussers or belting, might beable to help. give me a call 970-270-8771, have lots of J style narrow groussers almost a 2 full track set ( a few shay) and will have to check belting,if you have the old tube type groussers I also have some of them.