• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kinda refreshing

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I haven't visited that site in a couple of months .Bob does get worked up at times :) But as usual He is correct !

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I haven't visited that site in a couple of months .Bob does get worked up at times :) But as usual He is correct !
I always keep up with Bob, but I think he's seen his day in the Whoa thread.:yum:
So, I don't do the updates any longer.:glare:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
:doh: Twist my arm... "calmest Bob"..... now that's a relative term! But a good [and too true] one anyway.

Rather dignified, but when did I earn a title? :confused2: :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:doh: Twist my arm... "calmest Bob"..... now that's a relative term! But a good [and too true] one anyway.

Rather dignified, but when did I earn a title? :confused2: :yum:
Perhaps it's too late, as you now have me thoroughly confused, and that doesn't happen often.
WHAT????????????????????????????????????
:hammer::yum:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Perhaps it's too late, as you now have me thoroughly confused, and that doesn't happen often.
WHAT????????????????????????????????????
:hammer::yum:

Mr. Spiff .
As You may have noticed , MS PG is having a blond moment . This is some what rare in red heads unless it's My wife . :)
I'd be more than happy to address Your question . But I seem to have misplaced it . Oh look ! there's something shiney on the floor . BRB !!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Mr. Spiff .
As You may have noticed , MS PG is having a blond moment . This is some what rare in red heads unless it's My wife . :)
I'd be more than happy to address Your question . But I seem to have misplaced it . Oh look ! there's something shiney on the floor . BRB !!!!
It happens suckah.. only when it's at an ungodly hour..:yum::hammer::hammer:

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
Mr. Spiff .

I resemble that remark.. I hope you are skarted.. Cause you are gonna pay for that.. There is gonna be something more that a sparkley on the floor when i get home.:yum::yum::yum:

Trakternut

I resemble that remark.. I hope you are skarted.. Cause you are gonna pay for that.. There is gonna be something more that a sparkley on the floor when i get home.:yum::yum::yum:

You mean You got Me one of these ??? Golly gee , You're so sweet !
http://www.shopatron.com/products/p...+Axe/part_number=442/235.0.1.1.58472.0.0.0.0?

Hey, Nixon! Pay attention!

Psst! She was talking about her clothes!

Can't you recognize a promise when you hear one? :glare:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Mr. Spiff .

Nix I would be somewhat careful. After talking about your wife like that and then going after something on the floor you just may never get back up. :yum::yum: