• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A quick trip

Sno-Surfer

It was quick because Bennett pass has to much snow still and you get tilted a little too sideways and just a little slip will send you down to no mans land. Made only about a half mile before I decided to turn around. Beautiful day though. Also looked at Rd 44 and once a little snow melts this week I can probably drive up a ways and start up higher which is nice. Then I went to Laurance lk to check it out. Plenty of snow there and I've never catted there but it could be fun, kinda lonely up there with no cell reception. Should be out there today with this nice sunny weather. Only took a couple of photos.

IMG_6997.jpg

IMG_6991.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Still looked like a beautiful day to take a look at some awesome scenery!

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You should take a photo of the terrible traverse to give folks an idea of steep side hills in the Cascades.

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
"Bennett pass has to much snow"

"No snow too deep
. No road too steep"???????????????????????????????????

Whiring noise heard from cemetery in Southern Oregon.