• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Coming out of the closet

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
The content barrage of attacks against our president. Homophobic , Christian, pro life, work for what you get, racist that hates minorities, lier, 2nd amendment free speech and others. They are really talking about you and me. I for 1 just don't care what anyone thinks anymore. I ware my Trump 2020 Mega hat every day and I am un apologetic in my position. I live in Ca. my position is if you don't like it don't look at it and any verbal negativity is given right back. Its time for everyone that shares the conservative position to come out of the closet and own it. Stand up for what you believe in. You will be surprised how many people give you the nod of approval. Just do it.