• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

homemade tree cutter ideas????

so at my hunt camp we have a trail about a mile long that leads to a lake.its quickly becoming overgrown with pine and spruce trees.now due to a health problem I cant go at it with the brush saw.was wondering if anyone here has made some sort of tree/brush cutter to mount on an atv or argo???
ive seen some pictures of older walk behind machines with a rotory saw blade,looks extremely dangerous.also seen the DR tree cutter that mounts on the front of your atv,it looks like a disaster waiting to happen.theres got to be something I can build to get the job done safely.and I don't care if its a fast process or not.just looking for some ideas.