• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Flip It- Big Al's Thread

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
If I were a dude and a new member on this forum, would you love me more?
Gosh, as a man I would actually show you my guns (I've been advised NOT to ever do that, and I haven't).:wink:
I could talk big about car stuff and fixing things etc..
As it stands I am just a chick who joined and fell in love with you all over the last couple of years.

So tell me...... if I were a dude....... would you love me bettah?
Signed,
Lawrence... err... Larry.. umm.. well.. a name close enough to my own..:yum:

Cripes, this place is nuts tonight.. thought I'd just make it worse LOL

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Gosh, as a man I would actually show you my guns (I've been advised NOT to ever do that, and I haven't).:wink:
As it stands I am just a chick who joined and fell in love with you all over the last couple of years.

Signed,

Like Big Al, you're held in high esteem around here. Having heard your voice, you have an endearing aura about you. Please don't post about tractors.:w00t2:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

Signed,

Well ... sounds like a lot more dudes would be coming out of the closet ........:unsure:..

Word of Advice : Stay a women and you will have a better chance of having your way with me . Become a man , grab my butt and you may be picking yourself off the floor .:biggrin:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Smart Girl ! I better take a look to comfirm it . Mistakes can and have been made here . Just look at Rusty ......:doh::doh::doh:

:yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Rusty was not a mistake! We are supposed to eat, drink, and be merry. He is here on this earth to make us merry.....Can I kick him again?:yum::yum::yum: