• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Diversity, Sports Illustrated and Muslim Models

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
So for SI, they have this Muslim dressed up in an exercise deal, but if you look her up, you'll see plenty of pics of her in very itsy bitsy bikinis.

The whole thing is a shit-show.

How the hell do we stop this freight train?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Women of Islam dress modestly so as not to be considered sex objects.

The SI Swimsuit spread is about women as sex objects. Any contrary argument if attempted is, quite frankly, BS. For all the hype from the editors, the model is being used as a sex object.

I think Men of Islam, the true believers, should refrain from reading the Swimsuit edition of SI. And because this edition is an insult to women of Islam, they should boycott it altogether.

I'm betting that won't happen but,,,,:unsure:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Buy your inflatable muslim sex dolls. They blow themselves up. :yum::yum::yum:

@Waybomb, the best way to stop a freight train is to derail it.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
So Bruce (Caitlyn) Jenner is going to pose nude on the cover wearing nothing but an American flag and his Olympic medal.
Gee, I can hardly wait to see that.
:smileywac

john-in-ga

Site Supporter
Dear pirate girl,
You can count my boycott of Sports Illustrated as a done deal, however, they won't feel any heat due to my boycott. I've never considered photos of trashy women worthy of my money in the first place. To say I've never been a fan of Sports Illustrated would be an understatement of the highest order.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm boycotting .....I've never subscribed to Sport Illustrated. I did sign up to Men's Health 10 years or so ago. For the past year or more I've been getting Men's Health and for the past few months I've gotten Sports Illustrated. I do not pay a dime for these. Nor do I read them.

So I got the swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated in the mail the other day. No Muslim on the cover nor is there one inside that I have seen. I only thumbed through the pages so I might have missed it but I expected the Muslim gal with the Kabob / Burka on the front. Are they doing different issues for different parts of the country?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm boycotting .....I've never subscribed to Sport Illustrated. I did sign up to Men's Health 10 years or so ago. For the past year or more I've been getting Men's Health and for the past few months I've gotten Sports Illustrated. I do not pay a dime for these. Nor do I read them.

So I got the swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated in the mail the other day. No Muslim on the cover nor is there one inside that I have seen. I only thumbed through the pages so I might have missed it but I expected the Muslim gal with the Kabob / Burka on the front. Are they doing different issues for different parts of the country?
Here's a link, Doc.
https://people.com/style/halima-aden-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-2019-photos-burkini-hijab/