• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Elizabeth Warren Rants about Trump

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Her style reminds me of Sarah Palen, ranting and raving in a screechy voice!! Makes me want to slap her hard in hopes of shutting her up, and I'm not a woman beater.
Mike

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Her style reminds me of Sarah Palen, ranting and raving in a screechy voice!! Makes me want to slap her hard in hopes of shutting her up, and I'm not a woman beater.
Mike
How about Hillary's voice it sounds like an out of tune buzz saw.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Democrats are scared, very scared. Trump is shattering voter turnout records. They are going to drum up every false fear they can. Their problem is they have to try to defend and divert 30 years of Clinton corruption ................. they are going to be unsuccessful!

Pocahontas is just another elitist that is trying to keep the sheeple dumb and in line!

rugerman

I was watching the news the other day and they said that when housing when down the drain that she bought several houses and flipped them for a huge profit. The same thing the she is bitching about Trump doing. Pot calling the kettle black!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
She is of no consequence. It has now gotten to the point for the Dems where even the left wing media cannot ignore the Dem's indiscretions and failings. Even CNN is reporting that the recent IG report on the Hag's emails goes against what Hillary has been preaching. In other words, lying.

The wheels are falling off for the Dems. The question that remains, are the Pubs smart enough to take advantage of the situation.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter