• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

200 hour service....

Gerard

"You have to"
Site Supporter
.... on the Kioti CK20 TLB is coming soon. Is there anything I should look for/do (through your owner experience) other than what is scheduled in the owners manual?

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
In general, do what the book recommends. But I would crawl under it and check all over for loose bolts real good. Including engine mounting and trans bolts. Loader mounting bolts as well. Give every moving part a shot of grease or lube. Check hoses for bulges and nicks.

Gerard

"You have to"
Site Supporter
Great info. It's amazing that one (I) should think of these things and do not. :smile:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
How old is your CK20? Isn't that the tractor that had the loader issue with cracking in the cross brace at the plate in the middle?

I've been watching my Dad's (CK25) but he's had no issues with it.

Gerard

"You have to"
Site Supporter
I bought it in March 2004 and yes it is. I have no issues with the loader either.

Last edited:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Another ?. What do you do with your used hydro fluid??

Call the people you bought you new Hydraulic Fluid from. I believe by law they have to take it back. They may charge or may not. Call them first.

murph

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What do you do with your other waste oil? I just dump it all in the same 55-gallon drum.

Then the drum is full, it's then off to be connected to a waste oil heater/furnace.

Gerard

"You have to"
Site Supporter
"What do you do with your other waste oil?"

It goes into dedicated containers and to Advanced Auto. Maybe I'll just mix it in with my motor oil.

buckle97

SUPER Site Supporter
It goes into dedicated containers and to Advanced Auto. Maybe I'll just mix it in with my motor oil.

I take my used Hydro fluid to Oreilly Auto Parts and pour it in the used oil barrel. Their barrel is labeled to accept motor oil, hydro fluid, trans fluid, and a few others.