• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

50 Hour Service Complete! (I Think)

BoneheadNW

I had both days of the weekend off and thus did not have any shuttling of kids to school/baseball/Aikido/etc- the perfect time to service the 7610! Now either I did something wrong or forgot something, because it was no big deal. I changed the engine oil and filter, changed the hydrolic fluid and filter, and greased the FEL and BH. I did not clean the transmission strainer as it was next to a filter I did not change (another transmission fluid filter?) and could not be removed without removing this filter. The manual also calls for cleaning the strainer for the first time at 100 hours. I was able to remove only about 3 or so gallons of hydrolic fluid, which was what I expected after reading up on the dreaded kubota 50 hour service. The way I see it, whatever I missed I will do at 100 hours.

Does anyone know what the larger hydrolic fluid filter is next to the transmission strainer?
Bonehead

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My tractor isn't a Kubota but it does have a filter there. Yep, it's another hyd filter and probably should have been replaced as well.

Does your service interval require a 100 hr change of the hyd fluid as well as the 50 hour?

BoneheadNW

According to the manual, the next hyd fluid change is at 300 hrs, although this same manual calls for engine oil change (no change in engine oil filter) at 100 hrs. I have never heard of changing the oil without changing the filter.

I guess I will change the other hyd filter at 100 hrs.
Bone