• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Antique Tractor Restoration

Archdean

1940 Farmal B (cultivision)
I just finished converting this 65 year old girl to a DUEL Seat (side by side) one of a kind to the best of my knowledge!!

Comments / Criticisms / Critiques are Welcome!!

Dean

Attachments

• Farmall B2 duel seat completed 005 (Small).jpg
    Farmall B2 duel seat completed 005 (Small).jpg
    84 KB · Views: 59
  • Farmall B duel seat completed 004 (Small).jpg
    Farmall B duel seat completed 004 (Small).jpg
    81 KB · Views: 56
  • Farmall B duel seat completed 003 (Small).jpg
    Farmall B duel seat completed 003 (Small).jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Farmall B duel seat completed 001 (Small).jpg
    Farmall B duel seat completed 001 (Small).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Farmall B duel seat completed 002 (WinCE).jpg
    Farmall B duel seat completed 002 (WinCE).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 53

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome.

I've never seen one like that. Did you widen out the rear axle too?

John Deere offered a "Buddy Seat" which was available on older era JDs which was essentially a seat-and-a-half and allowed a child to ride along with an adult.

Archdean

Thanks Jody, I first saw George's duel cub and thought hey there's a good idea for Diane and I , believe it or not we try to ride "Ole Granny" everyday just to see friendly waves and at 65 years old she needs her daily outings:boobies: !!

Someone told me they saw something like my "B" at a show, but it turned out to be something else altogether so as of now or until I am proved wrong She is the only one in the world so far!!

Nice to recieve your kudos and greatly appreciated!!

Dean

Durwood RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Really sharp Dean :tiphat:A nice ride to ride around the neighborhood in. You got any parades out there to put it in?

Dur

Archdean

Durwood said:
Really sharp Dean :tiphat:A nice ride to ride around the neighborhood in. You got any parades out there to put it in?

Dur

Thanks Dur,

Old Oklahoma Cowboys/parades/antique tractors are like Dogs/fleas/drool!!!

Dean

JayC

Huh?
Looking good, Dean!:cool: Farmall's are my favorite kind of old iron, especially the unstyled F series. Of course, though, they are all good. I really like seeing them in action.:cool: