• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ariens garden tractors

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
Anybody own one? I have a GT18, fully hydrostatic, with front, middle and rear PTO, and hydraulic lift. 3 Point hitch and grader blade. It continiously proves itself as a big little tractor. I have a 4' York rake with back blade that has done all the grading that I have attempted. Anybody out there with any expieriences with such a machine?

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Anybody own one? I have a GT18, fully hydrostatic, with front, middle and rear PTO, and hydraulic lift. 3 Point hitch and grader blade. It continiously proves itself as a big little tractor. I have a 4' York rake with back blade that has done all the grading that I have attempted. Anybody out there with any expieriences with such a machine?

You'll find lots of members here with Tractors since the original membership kind of migrated from a tractor-themed forum.

I don't know of anyone with an Ariens tractor of your specs. There are a few people with New Hollands in the 18 HP range and probably a few smaller Kubotas. Ariens is a bit of a small time player in the tractor market so you don't hear much about them.

I have a 26HP Mahindra 2615 Gear tractor. It's pretty much a plain jane model but it's done everything I've asked it to do.

You can check out the Forums sister board: www.nettractortalk.com for mostly tractor themed discussion.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like a good tractor Bulldog. How about a pic or two of it?
We like tractor pics!!!!! :D
I've heard of Ariens, but never seen one.

Bulldog1401

Anybody seen my marbles?
SUPER Site Supporter
Like PB said, I believe that it is a smaller tractor than most of you have, but it has lots of power. I have a 48" deck mower, that will mow as fast as you can drive! I have seen rear tillers, front loaders, baggervacs, dual wheel kits, most things that are available for larger machines. I have no pics right now, but I will round a few up.