• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Handy Dandy BR350

I thought I'd take a break from Tucker frenzy to share a few pics of our BR350 with a boom lift and front end forklift. The cat is a retired groomer built by Camoplast -they built the 350's for a brief time between Bombardier and Prinoth.

Since I hung up my grooming boss hat a few years back and am now the facilities electrician here on Vail mountain I still get to play with this 'ol girl from time to time. Here I'm installing new LED lighting on our snow tubing hill.

Sometimes the man basket boom isn't quite long enough:doh: - so I've gotta grab a groomer a make a convenient pile of snow to get the job done as you can see in the second pic!:biggrin:

The front forks are especially handy - in the last pic I'm moving a mobile transformer I built last season that we plug into our 480 volt snowmaking system to provide 208/120 volt event power, construction power, etc.

Mark

Attachments

• DSC06886a.jpg
    DSC06886a.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC06887.jpg
    DSC06887.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 187
  • P4241542.jpg
    P4241542.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 192