• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

No elevator, and nobody noticed?

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Can you imagine building a luxury high rise condo without a working elevator? I mean, WTF? How'd you like to be the realtor showing this place???

story here

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I know Spain is making serious financial cut backs but that is just plain stupid:yum::yum::yum:

Leni

Forty-five flights of stairs is a bit much.

Maybe they can attach them to the outside?

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
stairs get a person to where they hafta be pretty quickly. & u get exercise.

the vast majority'll take elevators. i prefer taking stairs. elevators get clogged & too many hop on. then u hafta wait as 24 various floors were chosen by those various ppl....... & this obesity epidemic somehow awes experts. jmho

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Could it be that O-slimmy was in charge of the planing stage ?????:whistling:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Are you sure the US government didn't have any say in the planning of this building? After all, according to the general population here their elevators don't go to the top floor as well.:unsure:

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I would guess that the hole in the middle will be filled up with elevators in short order.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Could it be that O-slimmy was in charge of the planing stage ?????:whistling:

Actually Mayor Bloomberg re3cently suggested reduction of elevators on all new Buildings to encourage people to use the stairs, for their health. Perhaps he was on the architecht's advisory board!:yum:

Leni

Actually it turns out that the first half of the building does have elevators. Construction was halted when the project ran out of money. Another company took over and used outside construction elevators for the upper half. They forgot to install the interior ones. I'm guessing that the space is allotted and it is just a matter of installing them.